Most women will experience urinary or gynecological issues after childbirth or as they age. Symptoms like
- Pelvic pain or pressure
- Pelvic floor problems associated with childbirth
- Sexual dysfunction
- Frequent urinary tract infections
- Painful sex
Urogynecology is a subspecialty within urology and gynecology that focuses on disorders of the female pelvic floor.
Our Urogynecology section and best urogynecology doctors are specifically trained to treat pelvic floor disorders, including
- urinary or fecal incontinence,
- constipation or pelvic organ prolapse (displacement of the uterus and/or vagina) and
- other pelvic floor related complications.
Prolapse and incontinence frequently occur together and both conditions may result from damage to the pelvic floor after the delivery of a baby. Other factors may include heavy lifting, chronic coughing, severe constipation and obesity.
Visit TEAM hospitals and consult our expert and certified consultants to make your life happy and healthy.