Handling pregnancy and a new born is a whole new experience for every couple in spite of the shower of advices from the previous generations. To deal with this stage of anxiety, TEAM hospital organizes Antenatal and Postnatal care classes to prepare you for birth and early parenthood.
Our classes are prepared by a team of experienced gynecologists, obstetrics, neonatologist with vital information and practical tips to help you and your partner prepare for birth and the first few weeks of your baby’s arrival, covering everything from the birth choices available to pain management techniques, how to bathe your baby to calming, breastfeeding to how to read baby cues.
- Strengthens your body physically
- Improves your postural alignment
- Promotes relaxation
- Pain management techniques during labor
- Preparing you for labor & more.
- Stretching and toning postnatal exercises for new mothers;
- Gentle baby massages
- Mother and baby shared relaxation & more.